Review Opportunity: Kill Daddy by Gerald Freeman

Tuesday, April 29, 2014



Title: Kill Daddy
Author: Gerald Freeman
Age Range: 16+
Genre: Memoir
Publisher: Gerald Freeman
Release Date: January 19, 2014
Goodreads Link: http://tinyurl.com/lav5orc

Trauma from the past becomes a part of who you are. It weighs down on the present, suffocating life and preventing you from healing and moving on. If you continue to carry this baggage around long enough, you will eventually become who you are not. Believe in the essential goodness of your true self, however, and you will accept the past, but let go of the burden and finally become the real you.

This is the story of one man's struggle to accept the past and move on before it destroys everything he is and could ever hope to be. In desperation Gerry flees society to save his sanity and ends up in the remote villages of East Africa. Midst the poverty, he encounters hope and more love than he could imagine. Will it be enough to save him? Can he repair the damage done to him in his childhood or will his abusers win in the end?



I have spent my life following my heart and living the life I dream of. It has taken me to all kinds of far and distant places both physically and mentally. I want to relay my experiences to others, identify with other people and share experiences and emotions. Most of all I want my readers to enjoy the time spent reading my stories.

My concept is to write about life and identify with people all over the planet.

I also express myself through art, principally sculpture.

Links: Website + Goodreads + Amazon


Click the button to 

For the Link Title please put your name and where you posted your review. 
Example: "Christina Madison Goodreads"

1 comments:

Gerry Aldridge said...

Take a ride into the REAL Africa x

Post a Comment